In their own words...(below are a few quotes) but here a few on-the-road Video Testimonials from some of our rather satisfied travelers:
Saskia & Andrew, New Zealand (2012 & 2013 Alum)...busy travelers
Zoe & Rainey, USA (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 alum)...obviously event groupies!
Angel & Emily, USA (2012 Alum)...love the people they met
Kartina & Fiona, Australia (2012 Alum)...happy travelers
John & Michael R. USA (2013 Alum)...fulfilling Bucket List items
James P., New Orleans (2012 Alum)...new countries...
Sue & Brent, USA (2012 Alum)...a lot of wildlife!
James D., Toronto (2011 alum)...it was all about the food!
Natasha & David, Houston (2011 alum)...life changing!
Elizabeth B., Florida (2011 alum)...the adventure of it all!
Jan & David, Mississippi (2011 alum)...getting outside your box!
Emily B., Los Angeles (2011 alum)...looking for anything--and found it!
Alex S., Washington DC (2009 alum)...we've been everywhere!
We have a lot more and will be adding them soon...hey, we just got the brilliant idea and they take time to materialize...later!
"... the Chalmers' are “traveling evangelists” in the true sense of the word."
- Wendy H., Austin, TX (2013)
"...a reality and not a dream!"
- Anahi O., Columbus, OH (2013)
"It was a dream come true....didn't want it to end!"
- Margo T., Plainville, CT (2013)
"It's like receiving a grand, unexpected gift every few days."
- Erik W., Austin, TX (2013)
"...the most fabulous trip we have ever been on!"
- Marine C., Austin, TX (2013)
"The hotels were top notch and definitely more than I expected."
- Kim L., Pasadena, CA (2013)
"TGSH is an opportunity and gift to experience the kindness of strangers and to find beauty in the people and places you least expect to."
- Maria C., Pasadena, CA (2013)
"I experienced things I never would have imagined. I am so grateful for the opportunity ..."
- William C., Columbus?, OH (2013)
"Cleaver and unusual scavenges ...like drinking water from a fire hose."
- John R., Raielgh, NC (2013)
"... a fantastic experience I will recall with positive emotions for the rest of my life... truly memorable!"
- Geoff H., Auckland, NEW ZEALAND (2012)
"The mystery of not knowing where you're going and the joy if finding destinations that weren't on your radar screen gets in your blood. Yes, we're addicts..."
– Kit & Joanne, Vancouver Island, CANADA (2008, 2010 & 2012)
"This is the most interesting, challenging and just plain fun trip on the planet!"
- Andy V., Bonn, GERMANY (2008)
"I feel like a thrillionaire!"
– John T., Manhattan Beach, CA (2012)
"This was the best three weeks of my entire life."
– Angel Q., Culver City, CA (2012)
"I am a jaded old traveler, but I got to visit six new countries; and revisited old one's like I could not have imagined."
–Brent W., Wyoming, USA (2012, Century Club member)
"Thank you for showing me the real world..."
– Emily B., Pensacola, FL (2011 & 2012)
"...I think I found myself saying 'another perfect day in paradise' a dozen times over that last few weeks!"
- Katrina A., Sydney, AUSTRALIA (2012)
"Exciting...a lot of fun...I can't believe it...I would recommend it to anybody!"
– James P., New Orleans, USA (2012)
"A fascinating experience, learned a lot about ourselves and each other...we enjoyed almost every minute of it!"
– Andrew P., Auckland, NEW ZEALAND (2012)
- Natasha N., Houston, TX (2011 & 2012)
"Wow. Twenty three days of wow!"
- James D., Toronto, ON (2011)
"The Global Scavenger Hunt was the most amazing adventure of my life…a perfect 10! This trip is kick ass!"
- Andy M., Dallas, TX (2008 & 2009)
"Pure genius… brilliant from start to finish…a crash course in being a human being in the world."
- Rainey B., Pensacola, FL (2010 & 2011)
“The most difficult thing we have ever done...It is like Survivor, The Amazing Race, and the Eco-Challenge all rolled into one except with MUCH more cultural interaction…the creative brain power, communication skills, and strategic planning required far outweigh all those other competitions."
- Marvin S., Alberta, CANADA (2002)
“It is easy to be enthusiastic about a journey with so many highlights...a wonderful not to be missed experience…what traveling is all about, surprise and improvise."
- James C., Calgary, CANADA (2008)
"Fun, fun, fun…it tests one's ability to interact with indigenous people and societies everywhere. I would recommend this to real travelers who seek a real adventure."
- Andrea B., New York, NY (2008)
“We had so much fun...it's flawless... our best adventure ever—and we have had a few! We want to do the whole thing next year."
- April C., Pensacola, FL (2010 & 2011)
– Randy H., Newport Beach, CA (2004)
"Makes you feel alive in the world…it was exciting, exhausting, crazy, beautiful, illuminating ...every emotion, experience, issue crammed into three weeks, four continents, thirteen countries...it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I'd do it again in a minute."
- Claire F., Palm Beach, FL (2008)
"Three weeks of learning to be a better person and to be able to leave behind a slightly better world."
- Christine L., BARBADOS (2009 & 2010)
"We are so happy we did this memorable adventure...Amazing Race without being eliminated and less silly too!"
- Bev & Buz N., Phoenix, AZ (2009 & Century Club)
- Barbara S., Providence, RI (2009 & 2010)
- Scott S., San Francisco, CA (2004)
"One of those seminal moments in my life. Not only fantastic, but after completing the event I gained a stronger desire to make a difference in the world."
- Trevor G., Seattle, WA (2005 & 2009)
"We had so many intimate and sharing experiences…we had to learn to constantly challenge our assumptions and adjust on the fly...I will recommend it to everyone."
- Roger M., Indianapolis, IN (2002)
"A wonderful itinerary. It's like Christmas every day and looking forward to opening another present each day and not knowing what it will be…each location unwrapped a new surprise."
- Steve H., Los Angeles, CA (2008 & 2009)
- Victoria R., Bellingham, WA (2002)
- Vicki S., Dallas, TX (2004 & 2005)
...we have more!